Again, another uneventful post for you, but I had to get the daily word in.
I took advantage of Scott getting done with school stuff BEFORE midnight and we actually sat down together and watched a movie! Haven't done that in a long time because we're both so busy!
At the recommendation of many people, we succumbed and watched "Baby Momma." Um, Brent? I really, really with every bone in my body, hope you didn't enjoy that movie because between that and 'All the Pretty Horses,' we may have a problem.....
Megan, DEFINITELY wouldn't say it's the best movie ever. In fact, I'm pretty sure I have no desire to ever see it again! I'm no movie critic, but oh my goodness.....
1 comment:
I hear you on that one! I had so many people tell me that I HAD to see that movie. I thought it was awful...and I am a movie critic :)
Post a Comment