Friday, November 7, 2008

Time is a tickin...

And I have to get my post in for the day!

I'm going to cheat tonight because I'm tired and don't have the energy to post anything detailed with pictures and such!

I spent all day at clinical today and came home to my ms. sassy 4 year old telling ME she was sleeping over at Nana's house tonight. Okay, then!

I had big plans of drinking a glass of wine, laying on the couch and watching my pile-up of recorded shows on the DVR that nursing school is not allowing me the privilege to watch. But nooooo, I instead spent the evening typing up a 2 page rebuttal on questions from my last midterm. I didn't like some of the supposed "correct answers" and thought the answers I chose were just as good and had to prove my point! Well, let's hope that was worth my time!

2 comments:

KJH said...

Sorry your relaxing night didn't go as planned, but GOOD for you for not accepting your grade! I'm sure your points will be made.

KJH said...

Tick tock, tick tock....you're almost of time today to get your post in. We're waiting ;)