Oh my goodness, I'm honored to have my VERY own post!! Wow! Well, for crying out loud, you've probably already figured it out by now. But, if not....put the pumpking seeds in a large bowl, pour melted butter all over the seeds, and stir to coat. Spread them on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle generously with cinnamon and salt. Bake at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
ok, I did something wrong...they did NOT turn out deelish! Too much butter maybe? Also, I think I got some smoke inhalation damage as there was so much smoke coming from the oven!
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, I'm honored to have my VERY own post!! Wow! Well, for crying out loud, you've probably already figured it out by now. But, if not....put the pumpking seeds in a large bowl, pour melted butter all over the seeds, and stir to coat. Spread them on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle generously with cinnamon and salt. Bake at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
No, I was waiting for your direction! Madison will be stoked tomorrow! She's been eyeing them on the table ever since we carved them!
ok, I did something wrong...they did NOT turn out deelish! Too much butter maybe? Also, I think I got some smoke inhalation damage as there was so much smoke coming from the oven!
You and baking (does this constitute baking?)is not a good match! Pumpkin seeds are soooo yummy--sorry they didn't turn out.
well how do YOU cook them then?
LOL, oh no, I'm so sorry!
Post a Comment