Nathan went pee-pee on the potty today! (yes, I said pee-pee).
Not once, but twice!!
And to answer the burning question, no I'm not a crazy lady trying to potty train my 21 month old son. He asked both times to sit on the potty after seeing his big sissy using the toilet. Both times, I put him on and he went!
First time ever! Soooooo cute!
2 comments:
Woo Hoo!! Wow Nathan, way to go little man.
yea Nathan --- Luke actually went on the potty the day before his 2nd birthday - its not a consistant thing - but he also was the one to show interest - so maybe were getting closer to hard core potty training :) - maybe Nathan will continue to go on it - and you will have a successful EASY potty training experience with him (ive heard boys are harder and take longer)
Post a Comment