If you look closely (or click on the picture to enlarge) you can see her BIG tooth coming through! How will another one fit next to that one?

P.S. The tooth fairy left $2 for each tooth (I know, inflation, right?) and last night she also left a note just for Madison. She was SO excited this morning!
6 comments:
I never lost a baby tooth on it's own, had to have them all pulled at various times, so be thankful she doesn't have to go through that!!
BTW - Great photo...Madison looks so much like you!
such a cutie pie! - when the next new tooth comes in, it will probably make the one next to it loose too - this girl will put the tooth fairy in the poor house ;-)
p.s. - youll have to share the tooth fairy's letter!! (another blog idea ;-))
I had to have most of mine pulled, as well. Fun times. She looks adorable and it sure does make for a cute picture!
I can't believe you two had to have your baby teeth pulled. How traumatizing!! Hopefully the tooth fairy paid big bucks for those pulled teeth!
I had mine pulled as well....actually 6 baby and 4 adult teeth all at ONE time!! I was not happy!!
Post a Comment