I have so much to be thankful for. I'm glad that in this busy, fast-paced world, we have a day set aside to remind us to think about those people and things in our life for which we are thankful. It's easy to get caught up in every day life and focus on the negative things. I'll be the first to admit that I let those "little things" get in the way of the big picture more often than I should. Thanksgiving is a day to recharge that focus.
To all my friends and family, I am thankful to you for your consistency and support in all things, big and small. The people we choose to surround ourselves with, are those who make us the individuals we are. "Forget the people from your past; there's a reason they didn't make it to your future!" Love that saying.
It's cliche to say, but I'm so very thankful for my health and the health of my husband and children. They are my world. And anyone who knows me, knows I worry about that type of thing every day of my life...sometimes at a very unhealthy level! So yes, very very thankful for that.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
1 comment:
Very well said. I imagine your family feels even more thankful for you in their lives!
Post a Comment