My Christmas break is the entire month of December. An entire month that I will not be required to read hundreds of pages per week, do research papers, study for tests, case studies, yada yada yada. In other words, pure bliss, I imagine!
I am determined to become the person I yearn to be. I WILL become ORGANIZED! It is my goal. I sometimes feel like every aspect of my life is disorganized, all the way down the the shelves in my pantry.
ANY input is welcome. If you have a handy organization tip, small or big, please share it with me. Anything, I beg of you.
And Jen, I know this is right up your alley, so I expect at least something from you!
3 comments:
I could surely provide you with closet organizational tips. Were you inspired recently by Oprah?
-M
Well, between our countless number of moves and the loss of basement storage space, I've had to purge almost everything we own...and I really don't miss any of it! As you sort, don't spend too much time thinking "what if?" - just toss, or better yet, donate. Call the charity to pick your stuff up by a certain day, which will give you a deadline to get it done.
M- no, I didn't see Oprah, but perhaps I should have! Our closets are a mess too. Post tips here or email me... carolinetmoore@gmail.com
K- Yes, I need to do that, I know! It's hard though, because I think I inherited a little bit of my dad's pack rat gene and ALWAYS wonder 'what if'??
Post a Comment