That's referring to ME and my lack of any willpower to stay away from the Halloween candy. Thank goodness that between Scott and I (no, it's not ALL me!), we've almost polished it off and I can go on some sort of sugar detox for a couple weeks. My poor body! Blech.
I'm over-excelling in my ability to procrastinate this week, and I'm not happy with myself. I have so much to do (school-wise) yet, I've lost some motivation to do it. Big problem. I'm burned out and desperately need this quarter to be over so I can refresh and recharge my brain before starting the last leg (6 months!) of school. Instead of wasting my evening eating candy and surfing the net, I should be either A.) studying or B.) sleeping. I'm doing neither. Making a change....and the freshly washed sheets on my warm cozy bed are calling my name.....
No comments:
Post a Comment