Yes, we awoke this morning to snow on the ground. The kids LOVED it! Mom and dad? Notsomuch. Nathan doesn't even really understand what snow is, but when Madison was squealing "Snow!! Snow!!" he was hooked, standing beside her, nose pressed to the glass watching the flakes fall. It was pretty darn cute!
Even better was later in the day when big HUGE snowflakes were falling. Madison begged to go outside and Nathan wouldn't dare let her have all the fun! We all went outside and they both stood twirling and giggling, mouths wide open trying to catch the fluffy snowflakes on their tongues. It truly was a picture perfect moment...but I had no camera in hand!
So now I hope for more snow, so I can snap that perfect picture of my babies exemplifying just what it means to be a kid.
2 comments:
Oh how fun! It makes me so sad to know that my kids will never get to wake up to that again. It is cold enough here today though to get snow, but the chances are slim to none. Have fun enjoying their happiness :)
Ava was excited as well. I did take some pictures of her and Bella pushing their noses up against the window...now I need to find time to post!!
Post a Comment