Thursday, October 16, 2008

Random....

  • Our trees were cut down yesterday. Madison cried when she saw the branches falling down. Our house doesn't look quite as cozy anymore. :(
  • Nathan is wearing his glow-in-the-dark Halloween shirt today. We've made about 77 trips already to the dark bathroom to look at his shirt glow...and it's only noon.
  • I had a physical today and the doctor left before I had a chance to ask any questions. I hate that. I had to ask the nurse to tell her to come back in. That just makes it awkward, especially since my questions were probably silly.
  • My bestest friend EVER told me the sex of her soon-to-be baby today. I can't disclose the news until more people are notified. But can I just say EXCITED!?!?!?! ** Edited to add: You can view the results HERE!**
  • Madison had picture day at school today. When I asked her how it went she said, "I smiled the prettiest," and then she struck a pose.
  • I got an A on my first midterm this quarter. Yay!
  • Nathan still isn't sleeping...some tough love is around the corner if he doesn't switch things up soon!
  • Speaking of Nathan sleeping..or lack thereof, while sleeping in my bed the other night, he fell right off the side of the bed mid-slumber. How's that for a wake-up call?
  • Madison's tooth still hasn't fallen out. It is hanging on by two threads. She shows me multiple times a day how far she can push it forward. And she tells every person she meets, "I have a loose tooth and I'm still 4."
  • Halloween is two weeks away and I'm so excited! It ranks up there with July 4th as one of my favorite holidays.
  • Scott is turning....33 in a couple weeks (sorry, had to add up the years!). Thank goodness ONE of us is still young, right? :)