Monday, October 27, 2008
The annual Innis Woods fall pictures
I'm obsessed with going every year, around this time, to Innis Woods to take fall pictures of the kids. I've been going since Madison was 10 months old. I also love getting a family picture of us with the changing leaves in the background. However, this year has been weird. The leaves haven't fully changed colors, in fact many trees are still green and it's almost November! Usually this park has leaves all over the ground, and it makes for the perfect fall backdrop. It is still pretty, but not the same. Yesterday afternoon we went over there but Madison and Nathan were way more interested in running and playing because friends were there, too. I hardly got a single shot! We did, however, score the perfect Christmas card picture of the four of us, but I can't share that on here or else it will spoil the fun!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You have the best traditions!! I really need to get with it!!
Post a Comment