Madison and Scott went to their long awaited Daddy 'Do class tonight. It is a class strictly for dads and their daughters, to teach daddy's the basics of doing hair. I'm not sure why Madison has been so excited to go, but she's seriously been talking about it for months. It's probably for the opportunity to get a little one-on-one attention.
They both came home and said they had a good time. Madison said daddy learned how to do pony tails, pigtails, a zigzag part, and a cute little 'do with baby clips that Scott coined "corn-rows". I'm pretty sure that's not the term they used at the class!
After Madison went to bed, Scott had a different story. He said she sat in the class for the entire hour with a frown on her face. She looked miserable. He kept asking her what was wrong and to cheer up. The truth is, she was bummed that her "best friend forever, Kendyl," wasn't there and she was bored. (her words, not mine!) Kendyl and her daddy were unable to make it last minute, and Madison was mucho bummed!
A little trip to DQ afterwards put the smile back on her face, though. No worries! And now Scott has NO excuse for letting Madison run around like a ragamuffin on days I'm not here! This Friday will be the true test as I have clinical and Scott is getting them up and ready for the day!
2 comments:
I'm so sad Kendyl missed it and sad that Madison missed her:-(
The "corn-rows" cracked me up! I have memories of being Madison's age and going to the daddy daughter stuff at the local ward :) (You are probably the only one who will know what I'm talking about!) Anyways...eventhough she was bummed I'm sure it's something she will remember doing with dad :)
Post a Comment