It may not be perfect, but it's mine!
It's good to see the "dark side" Caroline - we believe you now...
I just wanted to see if you'd do it-- and you TOTALLY posted a picture of your baby boy in the middle of a breakdown! J/K-even mid tantrum he's a real sweetie. I knew you had to have one of these hidden somewhere:-)
Lock that kid in the closet and really give him something to cry about! (Do you think I'm ready for parenting?) J/K of course :)
Well after my day with him today, I was seriously tempted too!! TOTALLY kidding, of course, but sheesh!!!
Now this I can relate too.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It's good to see the "dark side" Caroline - we believe you now...
I just wanted to see if you'd do it-- and you TOTALLY posted a picture of your baby boy in the middle of a breakdown! J/K-even mid tantrum he's a real sweetie. I knew you had to have one of these hidden somewhere:-)
Lock that kid in the closet and really give him something to cry about! (Do you think I'm ready for parenting?) J/K of course :)
Well after my day with him today, I was seriously tempted too!! TOTALLY kidding, of course, but sheesh!!!
Now this I can relate too.
Post a Comment