Sunday, October 12, 2008

Pumpkin Patch #2

We went to Leeds Pumpkin Patch yesterday. It was HOT! Middle of October and 80-something degrees...phew! We Ohioans are not used to that!



There were all sorts of fun activities for the kids. A big open bounce house, a zip line, race track with bikes, two big tube slides, barrel rides, petting zoo, a huge area with a bails and bails of hay to climb on and jump off of, etc. The kids had a great time...well, I carried Nathan the entire day because he was being a grump, but Madison definitely had a good time. I do love fall!



Abby, Nathan, Madison Abby and Nathan driving a tractor.
Ok, so he doesn't look like a grump, but he WAS....all day!
Cheese!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

That sounds like such a fun pumpkin patch! As for Nathan and his grumpy disposition--maybe if you could capture just ONE picture where the kid wasn't grinning from ear to ear and basically looking like the cutest darn kid on Earth, maybe then I'd believe ya;-)