The school year is upon us! Madison has her first day of pre-K today and she is SO excited. She wanted to leave the house at 7am this morning! Her reaction at drop off this year is much the same as compared to
last year! One of her best friends from class last year is in her class, which probably made it even more exciting for her. I have to say, though, my reaction was different. Last year, when I dropped her off I barely made it to the car before I cried. It was the first time my baby was truly away from me. This year, I'VE been counting down the days. Well, no, not really...but Madison craves constant action and she was getting bored at home, especially with all her neighborhood friends back in school now. So we were both ready, for sure!
I'm ready to go!

Come on, mom, everyone is looking.

Madison and her friend, Madelynn
Welcome to Pre-K, Madison!
1 comment:
Before we know it they will be off to high school:-( I love that Madison is already embracing her punk rocker side, but toning it down by pairing it with perfectly sweet pigtails!! She looks adorable.
Post a Comment