Sunday, September 28, 2008

10 year high school reunion

This weekend was Westerville North's class of '98's 10 year high school reunion! I never had any intentions of attending a high school reunion, but as the date approached, the idea of it actually started sounding like fun to me. Megan and I decided, pretty much last minute, to go and I must say, I'm glad we did! It was fun seeing all the familiar faces, some exactly the same, others, notsomuch. I didn't take many pictures of the evening because I forgot after a couple of drinks. :)


Megan, Maggie and I

7 comments:

Hayley said...

Class of '98...Daaaamn your old :)

Hayley said...

I meant you're. Thought I better clear that up before you make some nasty comment about how I need to return to grammar school!

caroline said...

omg, you so know I was kidding, right????

And if I'm old, you're right behind me, sista!!!

Jen said...

You ladies are babies--I graduated from college that year:-(

Caroline: you are one HOT mama when you have a reason to get dolled up!! Glad you got to have a night on the town.

Anonymous said...

Do you have a drinking problem too?? We have help in Grove City!!!

Anonymous said...

10 year reunion! what a fun time (mine was back in April) - seeing faces, and catching up with people you have not seen in 10 years is always fun :) ---- yea class of '98

caroline said...

no, no drinking problem...it's just what happens when you NEVER drink, and then all of a sudden have two...or was it three...no, four....crap, who knows. :)