Monday, August 10, 2009

A little proof of Elly!


More to come, but I'm thoroughly enjoying my weekend of snuggling with baby Elly!


5 comments:

Jen said...

So adorable! Btw, you look well rested and incredibly happy! I'm glad you found the nerve to leave those babies of yours for a couple days. They miss ya, but they are holding up well!

Anonymous said...

I think Elly loves Auntie Caroline!
Donna

Hayley said...

When did you sneak this in?! We had such a great visit this weekend. Elly and I will start planning our visit to Ohio!

caroline said...

I snuck it in while you were showering!! We can't WAIT until you come to Ohio! Madison, especially! She was already asking this morning when you two were coming.

Thanks for the compliment Jen...I definitely was relaxed!

And yes, Elly LOVED Auntie C!

KJH said...

You do look GREAT, Caroline! And Elly is absolutely precious. Thanks for sharing her cute little face with us :)