One of the kids' absolute favorite things to do in the kitchen is decorate cookies. It keeps them captivated for ages, not to mention it brings out their creative side as they make each and every cookie different. Nathan usually has his own cookie stash to decorate that don't go into the family pile because he frequently takes licks of the frosting right off the cookies all throughout decorating.
What better occassion than Valentine's Day to make some sweet treats! And if I do say so myself, I think they turned out rather delicious looking!


3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! We will have to try that.
Thanks for the idea.
We did the same thing on Friday and used the same sprinkles from Target...great minds think alike! You were a tad more creative with your decorating too-those look awesome!! Any holiday is a good excuse to make theme cookies in my opinion!
Yum, they look so cute, especially the kids! I've missed seeing them.
Post a Comment