Monday, February 9, 2009

Ack!!

I was trying to update my background today and all my "favorite reads" got deleted!! Gone. Forever!! I'm working on putting them back up there as I remember the URL's...but if anyone reading this notices their blog is no longer on my favorites when it was before, please leave me a message and tell me so I can re-add you! :)

And as you can see, the background looks the same. It was all.for.nothing.

5 comments:

Jen said...

That bites! I'm looking forward to a revamped look if you get brave enough to try again!

Jen said...

Here's Mindi's URL http://www.showflake.blogspot.com/

caroline said...

thanks!

And I'm not sure I'll be willing to try again...we'll see...

Meems said...

www.thecutestblogontheblock.com

This website does not erase all of your stuff when you give your blog a face lift.

My blogspot is
http://babiesrus4.blogspot.com/

caroline said...

thanks Melissa...I will use that site from now on!!