Saturday, February 7, 2009

Little girls galore!

Madison has been asking me for ages to let her have a group of friends over for a "girls movie night." Where she comes up with these ideas, I have no idea. But it actually sounded like a lot of fun to me! We finally had a night that worked and planned an impromtu girls night.

On the agenda: jammies, sleeping bags, a movie and popcorn.

Scott ditched me and made plans out of the house as soon as he heard that he would be outnumbered 5:1. Ha!


Eating popcorn, watching "Enchanted"


Madelynn, Brynn, Emily and Madison



It didn't take long before they broke into crazy dancing when music came on!

I tried to be sneaky and get video of them dancing, but they caught on quickly and started showing off...


2 comments:

Jen said...

Kendyl would have had soooo much fun. Hopefully she can make the next one! What a fun mommy you are!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to do things like this with Ava....how fun!!