Nathan is potty trained!
...And before age two!!!
You heard that right, people. My little BOY was potty trained before age two. The horror stories I've heard from moms of boys had me prepared to buy diapers until age 3+. But have no fear, the expert potty trainer is here!
It required lots of cheering, stickers, and M&M's. But in a little over a week, he was done! Starting last Friday, I began venturing out in public with Nathan in underwear seeing as he was doing so well at home. I am happy to announce there hasn't been a single accident since.
I'm so proud of my baby boy!
In other news, he had his 2 year well check today and passed with flying colors. 29 1/2 lbs., 36 1/4 inches, and one "poke-poke" that he was NOT thrilled about at all. The doctor was impressed with his speech, but more importantly, his potty training! He told me it is very rare to have a boy potty trained before two. (me taking a bow)
Can you tell I'm excited??
4 comments:
Woo Hoo!! That's so awesome. Way to go Nathan and Mommy.
Now that I know it is possible I am going to try over spring break.
Congrats! That is impressive.
Could we start this weekend?? Do I come and live with you for that week??
wanna take luke for a week?
Post a Comment