Tonight, I layed my one-year-old down to sleep for the very last time, for when he wakes in the morning, he will be TWO!! It is unbelievable to me that my little baby Nathan isn't so much a baby anymore. While it feels as if Nathan has been around for ages and we can't imagine our lives without him, it's also amazing and truly hard to believe that two years have already passed with our little boy!
Nathan is the most perfect little guy I could ever ask for. I know, I know...what parent wouldn't say that about their kid, right? But really, he is just the sweetest, most laid back little man ever. He goes with the flow, he is happy, he is flexible. He is interested in the world around him, always very aware of his surroundings. Everything he sees and everything he hears, he says "Whas dat, mommy?" If I'm upset, he's says "It okay, mommy" and pats my back. He gives kisses left and right, hugs for no reason and absolutely melts my heart when he says, "I wuv you, mommy" and wraps his little arms and legs tightly around me. Love it!
He's patient, he's loving, he's smart. We are proud of him and each and every one of his accomplishments, big or small.
A small flashback.....
Leaving for the hospital to have our little boy on 2/16/07!
After only 5 1/2 hours of labor, he arrived at 8:43pm weighing 8 lbs. even and 20 inches long.
My absolute favorite picture to date...when my two favorite people in this world, met for the very first time!

Nathan- 6 months old, August 2007.
One Year Old, February 2008!
18 months old, August 2008
Two years old, February 2009
Happy 2nd Birthday, baby boy! We love you!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Lil' Man! That pic of Madison holding him is one of the cutest first hold pics that I've EVER seen! I don't think I've seen that 6 month photo before either--too sweet!
I LOVE the teethy grin :)
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nathan!! I can't believe it's been two years, either! He truly is such a happy and sweet little boy and we miss him so much. Have a super FUN birthday big boy :)
Hapy Birthday little Nathan!! He's handsome. With our boys being so close in age, I relate to almost all of what you just said.
Maybe both of them having older sisters contributes to their being so laid back.
Josh would absolute go nuts for that firetruck cake. He loves cars, trains, and planes.
Post a Comment