Saturday, December 13, 2008

Then and Now

I got the kids Christmas pictures taken yesterday and when I went to put it in the frame, the picture from last year was there. It's so cute to see the change!

December 2007


December 2008

8 comments:

Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jen said...

Super cute! Their faces have both thinned out and they look so much older! I wish it was a tighter shot so I could get a better view of Madison's toothless smile!

PS. Sorry for the deletions...impatient girl posted twice and found incorrectly spelled word, SORRY!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a difference 1 year makes!! They are so cute. I could do this same omparing post but my computer is still NOT working.

And Brent's buttons stick and it drives me CRAZY!! Also the "C" has to be pushed with extreme pressure. HELP!!

Anonymous said...

Great...as I said. Please see my previous post. Oparing should be comparing...grrrr!

KJH said...

They have changed so much! Nathan has the BEST little boy's hairstyle, hands down. So cute.

KJH said...

Haha, ok, I just looked at the picture close up...is that GEL on that boy's hair? Crack me up!

caroline said...

Well his hair doesn't stand up perfectly like that on its' own! But no, it's not gel...it's mousse :)