I have a sick girl at home with me today. Poor thing went to school this morning complaining of a tummy ache, but I didn't think anything of it since she tells me her tummy hurts a few times a week. I attribute her aches to hunger and/or the need for a trip to the ladies room. One of those usually solves the problem!
Anyways, off she went to school, but sure enough, about 45 minutes later they called and said she had thrown up. Bad mommy! I should've never sent her. She threw up in her class in front of all her friends, and then again in the school office while she was waiting for me.
So she has spent the afternoon cuddled up on the couch, watching movies and sipping sprite. She's had at least 9-10 "episodes" since she's been home, so there's definitely a virus in that tummy of hers!
Let's hope it's a 24 hour thing!
2 comments:
Oh no, poor thing. Lily complains of tummy aches a lot too, so it's hard to know when it's truly something to be concerned about. I hope she's feeling better today.
poor kiddo! - Luke got it Saturday and Hannah on Sunday - both seem to be over it now, but weve been laying low and relaxing - whatever is going around is pretty evil
Post a Comment