Saturday, December 6, 2008

Big boy underpants!

I'm giving it a shot. When Scott saw Nathan wearing Madison's outgrown underpants this morning, he let me know gently it was time to go to Target to outfit Nathan's drawers with something a little more manly than 'The Little Mermaid' panties.

He's still very interested in using the potty and goes 2-3 times a day on it, so why not? I'm on break from school and not stressed. My limit is one die-hard week like we did with Madison. One week and she was potty trained. If it's any more difficult with Nathan, my opinion is that he's not ready. So wish me luck!


If this is any indication how it's gonna go, I better stop now!


Nathan with his new big boy underpants.

2 comments:

Jen said...

What is it with men and underpants on their head??? Good Luck, Nathan!

KJH said...

LOL, hilarous! Lily is my underwear on her head girl, and I think it's so funny. Good luck, big boy, and Mommy. I'm sure he'll do great! Sean, on the other hand, would have FLIPPED out if I ever let Brennan borrow Lily's. Scott is much more secure in his manhood ;)