She was SO excited to come downstairs to see her goodies. Nathan was somewhat oblivious as to what was going on, but quick to follow his sisters' lead. In fact, the whole thing happened so quickly and I was frantically trying to take pictures of the chaos, that I have a hard time remembering it even happening! How sad is that!? I need to hire a photographer next year.
The kids got everything on their list (except Madison's unexpected newest addition to her Christmas list, which was a request for a castle with three bedrooms and monkey bars...huh? ). Believe me, she looked for the castle but was unable to find it under that tree. However, her and Nathan were thoroughly involved in all their new toys and before we knew it, it was 2pm and we were still in our jammies!
It's FINALLY Christmas!!!
2 comments:
Cute pics. It looks like both of our kids enjoy the same type of toys.
I can't believe your little girl is almost five already. It goes by too quickly. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.
What an awesome day. Kendyl is thrilled that she and Madison have the same skates!!!!
Post a Comment