Tuesday, December 9, 2008

#3

Madison lost her THIRD tooth this afternoon. Yes, her 3rd tooth before her 5th birthday. Crazy! This particular tooth has been hanging on by a thread for what seems like forever, so I offered to pull it out for her....much to my surprise, she agreed! I grabbed a little tissue paper, grasped the tooth, and out it popped in my hand. Ewww! This one was a bleeder, though. THAT she was not happy about. Once it stopped, she gladly phoned a few special people (daddy, nana) to tell them it was out.

The tooth fairy has our address memorized now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

maybe by the time Christmas comes - she will be saying "all i want for christmas are my two front teeth!!!"
cant wait to see the newest smile :)

Hayley said...

I guess I am not special?

caroline said...

um, she called you Hayley...you didn't answer. :P

KJH said...

Woo hoo! How fun. I can't believe she's lost 3 already. She's raking in the tooth fairy funds ;)