Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Neti-pot anyone?

Scott called home this afternoon from work to see if he had time to run over to Whole Foods before dinner (on the other side of town...at rush hour, I might add) to pick something up.

Me: "What do you need at Whole Foods?"

Scott: "A Neti-pot."

Me: "What the heck is a Neti-pot?"

Scott: "Well, I don't want to tell you, you might laugh at me."

I don't think I have the words to decribe what a Neti-pot is, so here, let this short demonstration explain for me....

Follow this link, and then click play.
http://www.himalayaninstitute.org/NetiPot/NetiPotInstructions.aspx

I suppose I should add that his sinuses have been bothering him and he doesn't want to be bothered with going to the doctor with what is most likely a sinus infection....

Would YOU use a Neti pot??

And yes, I did laugh at him.

4 comments:

Meems said...

I have never seen that before. Crazy.

caroline said...

crazy is not the word! And he wouldn't even give me the privelege of watching him do it! I wanted to laugh harder!

Anonymous said...

OMG! As routine as brushing your teeth....I don't think so!! I got a good laugh out of that one!

Anonymous said...

That looked like a Saturday Night Live skit!!! Thank Scott for the good laugh :)