Thursday, August 7, 2008
Running!
I went running today for the first time in probably almost a year. It felt really good and actually, I surprised myself with how far I went. I need to go out in my car and track it, but I'm pretty sure I was somewhere close to 2 miles. Madison rode her bike and I pushed Nathan in the jogger. Pushing both of them in the double jogger is some MAJOR work, so I much prefer her riding and me pushing Nathan. My goal (for real) is to go running 3 days a week this fall, once Madison starts school. I need to get back into shape and I know running does that for me. The best shape I've been in, in years, was when I ran the half marathon a few years ago. Perhaps I should train for another one?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment