As I'm nearing the end of summer quarter and realizing I only have 3 quarters left before I'm a nurse (yay!), it's hitting me that my days as a true stay-at-home mom are numbered. I talked long ago about getting a job as a PCA or tech (nurse assistant) around this time in the program, in order to get more experience in the hospitals and working with patients. I'd also like to know that when I graduate along with the other 800 nurses in the Columbus area, my foot will already be in the door.
Suddenly, the time is now, and while part of me really wants to get that experience, the other part of me wants to stay at home. I'm already very distracted with school, and I hate to add more distraction by getting a job, however part-time it may be. So what to do? Does anyone have the answer?
4 comments:
Yes, but somehow I lost it!
Kidding. Only kidding.
It is perhaps the toughest decision you can make as a mommy. You will make the right one. You've got a good head on your shoulders.
After your car ride home from dance is there even a question?! j/k :)
meems- thanks for understanding...it definitely IS a hard decision!
Hayley- you would think, wouldn't you?? You'd be surprised what we do for our babes!
Post a Comment