Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'm going wild tonight!

With the posting, that is.

We went out on the boat today with Brent, Traci and Ava. It was a beautiful August day!


Nathan posing as captain of the ship.

My princess

The future Mr. and Mrs. Moore. (ok, that sounds wierd)

Big sis and lil bro

This is our friend Brent. Brent likes to pump his muscles a lot. His therapist told us to ignore him when he does it. So that is what we do.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Brent single?? Maybe you should fix me up.....:)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to tell you what a great time we had on the boat!! Thanks for the memories!! And thanks for the sewing lesson...This IS going to work!!

caroline said...

I'm sorry to say that Brent is not single. Lucky girl, huh? :)

Oh, and your welcome!

Meems said...

I'm so glad to hear you have a blog. Cute Pics. It makes it so much easier to keep up with you guys.

My address is http://babiesrus4.blogspot.com/

caroline said...

meems...too funny...as if you have to give me your address...I read yours daily! :)