Monday, June 22, 2009

Splashin' in the summer sun!!

There's nothing better than spending a sunny, warm summer afternoon at the pool with the kids. I am so glad that both kids are like little fish and aren't afraid of the water. Madison is getting so good with her swimming. I'm mucho impressed with her. Her newest favorite is going to the deep end where she can't reach the bottom, to jump in and swim back to the side by herself. She would do it all day long if I let her. Unfortunately, Nathan and I get kind of bored after awhile! Nathan, the little dare-devil, will jump whether you're ready to catch or not...so you had better be ready! Now if we could only convince Scott to put in an in-ground pool to avoid the random anonymous "poop" incidents, hair and band-aids that forever plague me at a public pool, we'd be set for sure!!

"Wow, mom, you mean you actually came to the pool with us? I never see pictures of you!"

Madison and Nathan with their buddies, Wyatt, Owen and Skylar at the pool.

Nathan running through the fountains!
Madison taking a flying leap!

1 comment:

Jen said...

What adorable pictures!