Monday, June 22, 2009

7 Years, Oh my!

7 Years Ago, June 22, 2002

I can't believe 7 years has already passed! Scott and I celebrated our anniversary in a very typical parent-of-two-young-kids way...we put the kids to bed, ordered Chinese and watched a movie! Exciting, huh? Well, for those of you who know me, know I LOVE me some Chinese, so I was loving it! Scott, on the other hand, was just doing it for love, as he's not a big fan of chinese. ;) (Who, in their right mind, doesn't like Chinese food, right? Weirdo!)

A few days after our anniversary, we attended a wedding in the same church we got married in. It brought back a lot of wonderful memories from that day, 7 years ago.

We've been through a lot together. Three moves, two kids, both of us going back to school and completing what we set out to do, with the support (most of the time) of each other!

To many more years.....



3 comments:

KJH said...

Looking good as ever! Congratulation :)

Anonymous said...

I teared up a little bit. I love you guys!!

Meems said...

Congrats!!! Ya'll are such a sweet family.