Growing up in Utah, I had plenty of snow to play in every winter, but as a kid I never got tired of it. Now I can watch that same excitement through the kids eyes. This is also Nathan's first winter to actually enjoy it. Last year he was too small to understand. All he knew was I stuffed him into a snowsuit and plopped him down into cold stuff. He didn't like it one bit! This year was much different. I could barely get his clothes on fast enough to get out the door. He was surprisingly a bit hesitant once we got out there, but quickly warmed up to the idea and had a blast. I practically had to drag him inside. We topped of the afternoon with hot chocolate and marshmallows! Fun!
Please don't get confused by the hot pink snow pants. This IS Nathan....he just has a slacker mom who didn't get to the store in time to get snow pants for him this year...he is forced to wear his sisters hand-me-downs.
Weeeee!!!!
It's never too cold to swing!
They are so stinkin' cute!

Making snow castles :)
Madison had her very traumatic 5 year check up later this afternoon, which involved receiving FOUR shots. I'll update more later!
2 comments:
Awww, see, now you're making me jealous! I miss the snow so much. They are so cute and can I just say...Go Madison Go on that swing. Look how high she is! Wow, in full snowsuit gear.
Thanks for the bucket idea even though Lauryl hated it! She also despised my attempt to put her down the slide despite the fun that he looked like he was having. Oh well. At least her boyfriend can shovel the drive when they get older and move in together;-)
Post a Comment