Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random Fact About You

If case you're not a Facebooker, this is going around and is so much fun to read about others! Feel free to do your own...it's not as easy as you think!

1. This is my second time doing this list tonight because I hit backspace and lost EVERYTHING before I posted, 2 minutes ago. Hate that.
2. I'm usually the youngest in all our group of friends, and I like it like that!
3. I want 4 kids and some people think I'm crazy.
4. Many would be surprised to learn that I breastfed my first born for 26 months. My 2nd is still nursing and will be 2 next month.
5. I was heavily involved in La Leche League when Madison was little.
6. I have a degree in Communications but never used it because shortly after graduation, I realized I picked the wrong major.
7. Because of #6, I am now four months away from graduating from nursing school.
8. I'm a carseat nazi. Ask me anything about carseat safety and I'll know the answer.
9. I despise public bathrooms and will go through 100+ squares of toilet paper to provide a barrier between the seat and myself.
10. Everytime I walk into a craft store (like JoAnns), I immediately have to use the bathroom. Not sure why that is, but I really dislike it. (refer to #9)
11. I supposedly snore so loud that my husband can hear me from the other side of the house....however, this is just a rumor and has not been proven.
12. I'm a kid at heart and can easily revert to be kid-like.
13. I love being a stay at home mom, but hate some of the things that come along with it like grocery shopping, laundry and doing dishes.
14. I grew up in Sandy, Utah and we were one of the only non-mormon families in the neighborhood.
15. One of my best friends is mormon and she has 7 siblings.
16. I have a hunkin' hot husband -- he told me to say that.
17. I love traveling, but feel somewhat limited to do so because of kids.
18. My mom and I used to go to a different country together every year on my spring break in high school. We did London, France, Spain and Italy together. I appreciate it now more than ever that we did that.
19. Right before getting married, I went on a tour through Europe with a girlfriend, visiting 9 countries including a cruise on the Mediterranean to the Greek Islands. I missed Scott terribly on the trip and missed out on a lot because of it.
20. I want to be a Labor and Delivery nurse...I think the whole process of birth is absolutely amazing and can't wait to be apart of it frequently.
21. I LOVE being pregnant.
22. I want to go to Paris for our ten year anniversary.
23. I love chocolate...very rarely can I or will I say to no an offer of chocolate.
24. I have lots of things I want to do and am interested in, but just don't have the time for it. Photography is one that comes to mind.
25. Anyone who knows me, knows I'm obsessed with taking pictures of my kids. I typically take about 5,000-6,000 pictures a year...and they are organized and categorized (although I'm slightly behind right now thanks to nursing school).

3 comments:

Hayley said...

I especially like #10 :)

caroline said...

well you should be thankful none of my "interesting facts" included... "I once lit my best friends' butt on fire." I tried writing it out, but no way I wrote it sounded intelligent enough, so I gave up.

Jen said...

I'm jealous of all the trips with your mom...how fun. I don't think you're crazy for wanting four kids, just braver than me!!!