Sorry I've been missing in action lately!
After my marathon of posts last week, I thought I was good for a few days and before I knew it, more than a week has passed! Madison started back to school this week, I started back to school this week, and the whole household was weeks behind because of holiday slacking, so I was going nonstop all week long to catch up and keep up.
On top of that, Nathan came down the the nasty stomach bug that's going around and without going into too much detail, there was vomit EVERYWHERE. He's still recovering and I'm still doing loads and loads of laundry. It will be an absolute miracle if the rest of us get away from this unscathed.
It's a busy week we're heading into, so I hope I survive! I hope to be back blogging soon!!
3 comments:
It's a good thing I talk to you everyday because I would have been very disappointed with that blog if you were just my "blog friend"!!
Just kidding....you do need some time to clean up things after your weekend of sickies!!
Of course we miss you, but completely understand. Can't wait for more posts and pictures, whenever you have the time again.
Don't give me those lame excuses;-) Your blog readers depend on you!!
Post a Comment