My poor family has been eating the same dinners week in and week out for months and months. Every week when I sit down to make my grocery list, I'm too chicken to try out new meals without someone attesting to their goodness! So please, dear friends, join me in a recipe exchange. It is as simple as printing out 5 of your favorite recipes (nothing overly difficult please!) and sending them to as many people who decide to join me in this. We will pick a day and all send out our recipes on the same day, so that you are assured to get your stack a few short days later. Any takers???
6 comments:
My friend Liz (who is a great cook)has a recipe blog where she posts all kinds of things that are tried and true. You should take a look! (I recommend the 5 soup roast!)
http://lizeatsalot.blogspot.com/
Can I just provide phone numbers to my top 5 pizza places????;-)
I'm in. Next week though please! This week is way too busy.
Min- thanks, I'll check it out.
Jen- No!!
Meems- definitely next week...maybe even the week after. I'll give people a few days to respond to me, then we'll set a "send out" date. Yay!
I'm in...I need a few days notice too!!
Me too!
Post a Comment