Thursday, March 19, 2009

Welcome to the world, little miss Elly!!

My very best friend of 25 years (yikes, that makes me sound old!) had her first baby this week!

Ellyson Jean entered this world on Monday, March 16 at 1:46 pm weighing in at 7 lbs 9 oz and 20 1/2 inches long. Mom and baby are doing great!!


Congratulations Hayley and Kris!! She's an angel!!!! I just want to squeeze those chubby cheeks. We are so excited for you both!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, isn't she a sweet little doll!!
What an exciting day it was...Donna

Anonymous said...

So cute...thanks Caroline. I have been waiting for that picture!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Hayley! This is so exciting:) She's very precious!

KJH said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations :)

Hayley said...

You beat me to it!! I guess I can say that I have been a little busy ;) I did finally get around to posting some on my blog!