Nathan got his 2 year pictures done today. Of course, I had to get a couple shots of the two of them together. And then THOSE went so well, I got a few shots of Madison alone. We had such a good experience! That's not always the case when I go in for pictures with two kids who are typically on opposite ends of the mood spectrum for me, so naturally the selection process at the end of a good session was rather difficult! Bear with me because it's very hard to choose "just a few" to share!
5 comments:
So many great shots! I love the football pics!
My fav is the last one of them together - - you've got some cute kiddos there!!!
Wow!! I need to make my appointment and hope for the same experience you had!! I can't wait to see the entire disk :)
I can't believe how long your "mini-me's" hair is getting!! They are too precious :)
Oh, CUTE!! I can see how you're having such a hard time picking a favorite. I love the action shots of Nathan, but especially like the 2nd one of him, laughing. That's awesome they all turned out so well. The last one of them together, is definitely the best!
Post a Comment