The start of the project
Ta-da!!
We stopped by the mall last week and visited the Easter Bunny. Nathan was somewhat hesitant at first and would only sit on the bench as long as sissy was between him and the big hairy beast on the chair. However, after they had their pictures taken, the bunny gave them lolipops, in which case the Easter Bunny became Nathan's best friend and he quickly hopped up next to him so I could snap a pic with my camera before we left.
We are attending the city Easter Egg Hunt this Saturday morning for some Easter fun. Unfortunately, that Easter Egg Hunt comprises of somebody throwing 1000 absolutely un-hidden eggs out onto a flat field and all the kids nearly get trampled to death when the whistle blows to go. SO, after that fun, we will have an afternoon easter egg hunt in our back yard with the neighborhood kids. I'll take the time to actually hide these eggs, so it is an actual "hunt" for them. It'll be fun! Madison is also going to an underwater easter egg hunt next week.
Nope, we don't let the holidays slip by quietly in this house!
3 comments:
I'm having trouble reading today...I thought that said underware easter egg hunt!! Perverts!!
Underwater? Wow! I'm impressed, my kids won't even get their faces splashed with water. Have fun!
Oh! And the eggs are very pretty. I love the marbled effect :) Ok, is it effect or affect. It's effect, I think.
Post a Comment