Monday, September 24, 2007

Look how fast I'm growing!

Somehow, we've stepped into a time warp and Nathan is already 7 months old. Geez! Last night just before putting him to bed, I sat him in his crib to re-tie his crib bumpers which he repeatedly unties! I looked away for about 2 seconds and when I turned back around, this is what I saw!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What is my baby doing getting up on his knees all by himself!??? Yes, it's time to lower the crib mattress. My baby is growing up! For the last couple weeks, he's been getting up on all fours and rocking. I'm soooo not ready for crawling. I've enjoyed living life without every single thing being babyproofed. But alas, all good things come to an end.

Madison joining in on the fun!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: