It may not be perfect, but it's mine!
Two things. 1) I cannot get over how much Landon looks like Nathan 2) I could blow the shot of Kaylyn in the yellow flower headband and it would make me smile every single time I saw it for eternity! These pics are great!!
OMG...A POST!!!! I love the pics!
I went through and read all of your new posts. What a journey you guys have been through! They are so precious.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Two things. 1) I cannot get over how much Landon looks like Nathan 2) I could blow the shot of Kaylyn in the yellow flower headband and it would make me smile every single time I saw it for eternity! These pics are great!!
OMG...A POST!!!! I love the pics!
I went through and read all of your new posts. What a journey you guys have been through! They are so precious.
Post a Comment