In recovery, immediately after the csection. One of the things I was concerned about regarding a csection was being separated from the babies after the birth, which typically happens after a csection. The nurses there were so accomodating and let me keep the babies with me the whole time. We were never separated! My mom was even there in recovery with us to do their first baths. :)

Madison and Nathan coming in to meet the twins for the first time. I LOVE the excitement on their faces!!

So proud, holding Landon

Little snuggle buddies

I'm sure the hospital staff wouldn't appreciate me sending them to the nursery in the same crib, but they sure did love being together in there!

Nathan and I during our one-on-one time together

Madison spent two afternoons at the hospital with just me and the babies. She loved it!

Packing up to head home!

Are we ready? I think so!

Homebound!
1 comment:
Wow, you really did have twins...I thought it was a rumor;-) Thanks for the posts!!!!!
Post a Comment