After spending the morning with daddy and Nathan (b/c I worked the night before and had to sleep), we went to lunch at the restaurant of her choice, Max and Erma's! The servers all sang to her and she got to make herself an ice cream Sunday. Afterwards, we picked up a friend to go ice skating, another activity of the birthday girls' choice. Good thing we left Nathan behind with Nana, because holding these two girls up on ice was no easy feat!! Despite many faceplants into the ice, fun and giggling was had by all!
After ice skating, we came home and waited for family and friends to arrive to celebrate with the birthday girl!! And just like every year since her birth, I snapped a picture at her exact birth time...5:55pm on December 26! Ok, ok, I'll admit we accidently bypassed the 5:55 hour and had to "reset" the camera a little bit. But that's ok, right?? ;)
Could she BE anymore excited that all eyes are on her? I mean, seriously.
Fast forward a week later....Madison had her at-home spa party where she invited a handful of girls over to get their hair and nails done. I was lucky enough to have friends that agreed to take a "station" to glamify these girls. Afterwards, we played a couple party games, did a spongebob pinata, and....
...had a Spongebob cake!!!
Happy Birthday Madison, we love you!!
1 comment:
Man, who took that pic of mommy/daddy/b-day girl? Sooo cute;-) Glad she had a fun b-day!
Post a Comment