Madison had her dance recital this weekend. The girl just LOVES getting all dressed up, make-up on, for a day just about her! Who wouldn't!? Friday night was the dress rehearsal, which is just as big of a deal as the recital itself. It still requires a trip downtown, hair up, make-up and costumes on, being on stage, etc. Madison was lucky enough to have her best buddy, Kendyl, join us, as well as cousins Sean and Ryan and aunt Julie, AND grandma and grandpa...lucky girl!
Ready to go on stage!
Ready to go on stage!
On stage...she's just to the right of the little gentleman.
Kendyl, Madison and our neighbor Abby, who is also a Straub dancer!
Madison with Sean, Ryan and Julie, soooo excited they came to see her!
Pictures on stage aren't allowed on the actual day of the recital, so here she is afterwards. Not only did Madison get to be on stage for her recital, but she was also brought on stage and her name announced for perfect attendance this year, then she joined the entire student body of Straub Dance Studio, for the finale song and dance. She loved every minute of it!
4 comments:
These pictures solidify my desire to have Kendyl dance again next year! So very cute. Is there video of her dancing at the rehearsal that you can share?
Thank you for catching the blog back up!!! I was missing seeing the pictures that accompany all the stories!
There IS video, of course, but I'm not sure I can get a 2-3 minute video up here....my limit on blogspot usually tends to be <1 minute....
I want them to dance together again....they were so cute at the rehearsal...I just wanted Kendyl to be dressed up with her, too!
What a cutie pie. I can't wait for Lily to start dancing again next month. Your soccer pictures below make me want enroll Lily in soccer again too. Love, love, love little athletes.
I'm so sorry we missed it...next year we will be there!!
Post a Comment