I guess it was bound to happen. And with my very active girl, I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner, to be honest! Madison and Sean were running around the house (how many times do I say no running in the house??), she tripped on the rug and her forhead smacked directly into the coffee table. When I got to the "scene", there was a nice gaping hole on her forhead with gushing blood, directly above her right eye. Thank goodness it missed the eye! We took her to Children's Urgent Care and she got 4 stitches and a pink popsicle. She did ok there until they needed her to lay on the table for the stitches. Poor girl was flipping out and trying to think of every excuse in the book why she needed just 'one more second' before laying down. When she tried to bolt off the table, they called in an extra person to help hold her down. But she was completely still while they stitched her up and the smile couldn't have been bigger when they gave her the "prize" of a yummy, cold pink popsicle!

No comments:
Post a Comment